ALTTEKGLOBAL is looking for Junior/Senior Software Engineers to work on its cutting edge software stack Here we’re offering the opportunity to work on a high traffic payment, banking system that serving millions of customers per month. You will be exposed to a polyglot architecture, modern development workflows, and a forward-thinking, intelligent team dedicated to solving the big-picture problems in banking and payment domains.
We have built most of our systems on open source technology. We use .NET, .NET CORE, JAVA, NODEJS, SQL SERVER, MySQL, Docker, AZURE, and more. We believe in choosing the best tool for the job, and part of your responsibility will be to identify the tools to help us become the best payment and banking solutions in Vietnam and ASIA
- Design and build high performance, scalable and testable components for our payment and e-banking platform
- For senior level, we expect the ability to lead the development of new features, delivering to our standard, on time
- Provide material feedback to junior team members
Investigate cutting edge technologies to improve site reliability, developer experience, customer experience, and raw performance
Your Skills and Experience:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- For senior-level, you should be at least 4+ years of experience with high-traffic distributed systems and client-server architectures.
- For junior-level, you should be solid computer science fundamentals (theory, data structures, algorithms, design patterns).
- Experience with SQL and relational databases.
- Experience of working with micro-services
- Experience of message broker tools, web services, AWS is a plus
- The working laptop will be provided
- Premium Healthcare insurance (support for parents, spouse, and children)
- Yearly performance bonus
- 13th salary
- 15 days annual leave
- Company trip every year and many outing trips
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com